8.3.05

Shaky, trembling fingers.
Teeth playing their own games with my tongue.
I forget lyrics to the song I've been listening to all day.
Force myself to do the next sum, grudgingly.
Cold fingers, too. Did I mention? Cold, shaky, trembling fingers.
I turn the fan off. Summer, they're calling it.
Just gets colder. Toes begin to freeze now.
I take a deep breath.
I'm tensed. Why, I don't know.
I don't have butterflies in my stomach. Good thing, I muse.
I've been eating like a hog.
Applams, murrukus, kurkure, macaroni and cheese, just cheese, maggi, more maggi, chocolate. Been drinking cartons of orange juice. And tea.
Still hungry. Rats running around in my stomach, even.
Winamp decides to mock me. Plays Could it Be Any Harder, The Calling.

Must go, now.
Clock decides to mock me, too.
9.06.
I don't like time like that.

I just don't like time.

No comments: