22.11.06

there is not much for me to say, not much for me to do, and there is nothing i want from me. it is a pretty insignificant end, an inconsequential blip in the radar of reality, a booger in a nose filled with phlegm. this is something that has brought me new friends, some that might last for life, some that i lost for life, some that didn't mean anything. it brought me great times, a shoulder to cry on. it defined some relationships, strengthened some, ended some, started some.
we spent evenings full of "long walks, blogging mohikers, messing around with people's reps (generally bitchin'), i found a twin under a sky lit with stars." we spent evenings in national market and corner house, laughing, crying, listening, talking, passive smoking, smoking, riding bikes, drinking coffee out of heart shaped glasses. i spent entire nights on the phone, and not realising it with more than one person i know through blogging.
i have learnt so much, shared so much, and this has kept me going.
i shall go now, but i might come back. i might come back, may be tonight, may be in a week, month, or year, may be never. i might start again, with a head start somewhere else.
but not now. not when i don't have anything to call mine.

3 comments:

Aditi said...

maybe you'll come back sooner than you think...
the blogging habit is hard to get rid of.

Sita said...

let's hope so, for more reasons than one.. :)

Arcane Crapper said...

Y'know when I said that this was another Organized Chaos in the making, I didn't mean this.

Waiting.

Yours Faithfully,
The Crapmaster

PS : Bitch! Now I'm all alone.