11.11.08

white clothes just have a way of turning themselves pink (and sometimes green.)


**

so. my iPod drowned. my earphones conked off. my hard disk crashed. there's no stereo in my car. the ownership of my shiny white laptop has been transfered from me to someone else. my camera and cell phone were forgotten in the cafe in auroville with the yummy pineapple pastry (and then later recovered, thank you mr. gandhi.) and to top all this off, i have to go back to bloody mumbai in less than two weeks and there, my fan doesn't work.
it seems like all this electronic stuff, thank you, is just revolting against me.

5 comments:

s said...

what, rise of the machines? :p
finally saw eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! what a movie i say. got to watch it only once, i have to watch it again....

Australopithecus said...

more cell phone losses!

wah wah

A Chrysanthemum by any other name... said...

its surely revolting when its revolting!

blur said...

what I wonderful life you are having. Surely doesn't compare to mine. I'm having an even shittier time in life.

aandthirtyeights said...

um, sita, electronic, perhaps?