15.9.11

tv

All my life's drama is derived from vampires, fairy tales, time-travelling aliens and River Song (who is none of the above).

**

"Be sorry about this stuff before you do it, and then, don't do it. It's called growing up!"

ah, Community, you giver of infinite wisdom.

(also - "I think I got half of it, which helped me get through the other half."
"Like the first season of the Wire!"

ah, Abed, you provider of infinite fun.)

**

Because I'm not on Facebook anymore, I'm using my blog as a vent for some of these things. Of course, if you say "like" in a comment, I will be very, very annoyed.

9 comments:

Suvesh said...

poke?

Sita said...

please. poke is cool.
i miss poke.

Sharan said...

What a moron!

(Soumithri?)

M said...

A real moron man. A real moron.

s said...

When the father and the son enter, then what else can you expect?

Sita said...

It's not just a pen. It's a principle.

I love time traveling aliens. Every single one of him. That's all I have to say to all of you. (Also, bow ties are cool.)

PS. M, I'm going to refer to you as M on all the posts I've mentioned you on so far okay? x

PPS. We're all so dramatic! Bah.

M said...

A principle is actually moronic.

You look closely enough, and it's only purple-tutued monkeys and Chang-filled airducts. Bah.

Naane M.

M said...

A principle is actually moronic.

You look closely enough, and it's only purple-tutued monkeys and Chang-filled airducts. Bah.

Naane M.

Sita said...

Your face is a purple-tutued monkey.